MMArt & Photography Profile:
MMArt & Photography is The center of The Art (Drawing, Painting..etc.) Sales, Paper Craft Sales (Most Project Craft works are School & College Science Exhibition) & Beyond…
We also conduct special Art variety of Drawing and Painting classes, Handwriting Classes (Handwrite Change Classes, Handwriting styles Classes, Handwriting Improvement Classes), Decorative arts, Tattoos, Face Painting, Portrait, Calligraphy & Beyond…
About Us The ARTISTSWe also conduct special Art variety of Drawing and Painting classes, Handwriting Classes (Handwrite Change Classes, Handwriting styles Classes, Handwriting Improvement Classes), Decorative arts, Tattoos, Face Painting, Portrait, Calligraphy & Beyond…
M. Mani
M.Murugan
M.Phil. in Applied Microbiology, Periyar University , 2007
Born in Tamilnadu (INDIA ) in 1981, I had my first experiences with impressionism in my school going years. As a child, working in watercolor, I was concerned with the effects of layering colors to achieve the embossing effects painting,
As an student I studied HSSchool carrying with painting knowledge referring more books and also win drawing competition, through my chilled wood I was particularly interested in investigating the spiritual nature of art so I interested to become a specializes in art of a spiritual nature and also art of photography in spiritual nature,
I have completed my M.Phil. in Applied Microbiology, Periyar University, 2007, through my Professional Education, I went deep in spiritual, After a couple of years I get one good experience, Then I decided to change my fields and I opened my own design studio.
I began to devote my time to my self–determining spiritual nature art paintings and spiritual nature of photography. I studied the works both in Internet, books, and also the impressionist painters are my brother.
My goal was to create art from my spiritual experience are designed to world, I want to broke hidden spiritual meaning with my spiritual art contain Secret Spiritual Significance.
No comments:
Post a Comment